Monday, May 16, 2011

My First Article....

Thanks to your encouragement, my dear family and friends, I took the plunge and wrote an article entitled 'Beautifully Mended' and it has been published. Look for it in the May issue of the magazine 'Testimony'. The Testimony is a faith-based magazine that is connected to our church's affiliation with the PAOC.

I just want to thank all of you who have joined us on this journey. To those who were there in the valley with me and took time to read my updates and shared words of comfort and love. To those who still walk the path of grief with me and read my blog entries and comment with words of hope and encouragement! You have been a part of my healing journey, for the Potter has used each comment and word of encouragement to help smooth out the cracks of grief on my heart.

I know I don't walk alone, and for that I am so incredibly thankful.

4 comments:

Emily said...

That is such a great thing Nelia. You have a beautiful way with words. I very much encourage you to continue :)
And, Thank you. Today I needed to be reminded of the potter and the story behind it. I cried, but today they were understanding tears. Thank you.

BeautifulbyDesign said...

Nelia,

Wow...that is so awesome and exciting. What a gift to help heal not only your heart but so many others. Looking forward to seeing where God takes this. So excited for you!!

Sarah said...

Way to go Nelia! So proud of you. I've always admired the way you write, and now more people will be able to find comfort and connection in your words. You've been through so much, and how you and Andrew have stood so strongly through it all, is a real testimony of your love for Jesus, and his power to hold his people up through grief. How fitting that your first article (first of many, I am sure!!! We're going to see your name popping up all over the place now!) will be published in the "Testimony!" Because that is exactly how you live your life. Way to go, friend! Very excited for you.

Beautifully Mended said...

Dear friends...

Again, thanks for the beautiful words of encouragement! Your support means so much to Drew and I :)

Thanks for blessing me today :)